Google Adsense Code

Email info@keyofawesomemusic.com

Goodbye For a Little While

Good Morning :) Recently, the Special Needs community lost a wonderful human being. She was such a bubbly person, always positive, always loving. She was one of my students for several years, and a great friend. For confidentiality's sake, I am not going to put her name in this post. For those in this community, you know who I'm talking about. Even if you didn't know her personally, you might have experienced the loss of a loved one in your life already. It's really hard. There's no other way to put it. Life is a gift, and the fact we are here to experience that gift is nothing short of a miracle.

Music is such an awesome thing, and has been a great healer for many people, myself included. It helps me process things that happen in life. It helps me express my emotions in a positive, constructive way. During this time of grieving and mourning, I was inspired to write a song to keep her alive in our hearts. I hope this song brings you comfort and peace, and know that it is only 'Goodbye For a Little While'.

https://jimgaven.bandcamp.com/track/goodbye-for-a-little-while

No comments:

Blog Archive